| ||Income: |
All W-2's (1099's or K-1's if they apply) for the last two years.
The last two years' full federal income tax returns and business returns (if applicable) - All Pages - All Schedules.
Pay stubs for the last 30 days.
Name, address and phone number of your employers for the last two years.
- Copies of statements for the last three months (all pages) for your checking, savings, money market, 401K, IRA or any other investment accounts.
- If you’re selling your current home and already have a contract, we will need a copy.
- If you’re planning to use a gift from a family member, wait until you speak with your Loan Officer before transferring any funds. There are very specific guidelines concerning the transfer of gift funds.
- Hold off consolidating your assets for closing. It is easier for us to verify your assets in their current accounts.
- If you’re planning to pay off debts, wait until you have spoken with your Loan Officer. To prevent lost time verifying account balances, you may be able to pay these accounts off at closing.
- Additionally, your approval may not require any accounts to be paid off.
- If you have declared bankruptcy in the past 7 years, we will require your full bankruptcy papers.
- If you’re a Veteran and are planning on using a VA loan, we will need either a current Certificate of Eligibility or your DD214.
- Contract of sale on the house you are purchasing.
Try to plan in advance and give yourself some extra time in collecting all of this paperwork. When the time comes, you’ll be glad you were organized and had all of the information easily on-hand. Contact your First Home Mortgage Loan Officer if you have questions.